This is a sequel to the popular jQuery MegaMenu Plugin, with quiet a lot of changes in the code base and usability.
So whats new in jQuery MegaMenu 2
- A completely revamped JS and CSS code-base.
- Easier to use. (A lot simpler HTML and JS needs to be used to initiate the menu)
- Customizable menu show and hide effects, with three available options of slideDown/slideUp, fadeIn/fadeOut and simple
- Customizable menu activation and deactivation actions. Now you can choose to activate the menu by click or by mouseover
- HoverIntent like feature embedded into the code-base so that we have smooth navigation by default without any external libraries.
- Automatic alignment of the menu content according to the width of the parent menu container.
- Variable width of the menu contents.
- Non obtrusive and easier to understand CSS.