There is a Facebook fans widget, Google friends widget, what about a Twitter friends widget?! Here is a jQuery plugin that you can embed anywhere to display pictures of your Twitter followers or friends (whom you follow) and their latest tweets if you like.
- Show your latest Twitter Friends and Followers with custom animation.
- With your own words; Display your profile and total count of your friends and followers.
- Display your friends or followers latest tweets.
- Instead of linking a picture to friend’s twitter page; You can link it to his/her home page. So, They would know that your are linking to them (by referrals).
- Widget is very flexible and can easily fit in different layouts by adjusting the number of visible pictures and its dimension.
- Many pictures & tweets transition options like opacity, width, height.
- Each part of the tweet like Avatar, links, Hashtags.. has its own CSS class so it can be styled easily.
- Show or hide some parts of the tweet like avatar, author name, date, etc…
- Use a typical JS call or auto-load div elements that have “twitter-friends” class.
- Widget adds a small “i” letter that links to the widget page. You can remove it by setting (info) option to empty string (”), but I’ll appreciate it if you attribute/link-back to me elsewhere on your website.