jQuery Slider is easy to use and multifunctional jQuery plugin
- from — [number] left limit
- to — [number] right limit
- step — [number] step of pointer
- round — [number] how many numbers after comma
- heterogeneity — [array] (percentage of place)/(value of place)
- dimension — [string] show this after number
- limits — [boolean] show or not limits
- scale — [array] labels under slider, ‘|’ — show just line
- skin — [string] if you define new skin, just write here his name, in sources defined blue skin for example
- calculate — [function(value)] function to calculate final numbers, for example time.
- onstatechange — [function(value)] function fires while slider change state.
- callback — [function(value)] function fires on “mouseup” event.