Adds ability to show image gallery only after all images within gallery has been loaded. Requires jQuery 1.5+
Description: Want to display images as an automatic slideshow that can also be explicitly played or paused by the user? Simple Controls Gallery rotates and displays an image by fading it into view over the previous one, with navigation controls that pop up when the mouse rolls over the Gallery. Lets take a look at the script’s set of features:
- Displays images either as an automatic or manual slideshow, with the image faded into view over the previous. A Navigational Panel slides up when the mouse rolls over the gallery to play, pause, or step through to a specific image within the gallery.
- In automatic mode, set the number of cycles before the script stops rotating.
- Each slide consists of an image that can be hyperlinked.
- Each slide can have a description associated with it. When defined, a Description Panel slides down from the top of the gallery showing the description. New in v1.3
- The gallery supports persistence of the last viewed image via session cookies, so going away then coming back to the gallery calls up the last viewed image within a browser session.
The images within the Gallery should all be the same size for best results.