This plug-in lets you create a grid using either tables or divs & spans. I originally developed it to work with CouchDB but it will work with any JSON source.
The JQuery plug-in lets you map a CouchDb view to a html grid. That’s it. I looked at the other JQuery grid plug-ins – many of which are really great – but I couldn’t get them working and since I’m lazy. So here are its features:
- HTML agnostic you can use tables or divs or any HTML to layout your data.
- View JSON data from any source – such as CouchDB.
- Column sorting.
- Compatible with JEditable. So you can edit your data creating new versions or in place.
- Really small – Currently under 3K.
- Coded in a clean fashion so you can subclass header/body or footer generation and the loading and saving of data.