The jQuery Floater Plugin is ideal for adding sticky navigation, forms or important text to any website and works by wrapping any HTML blocks to creating floating slide out tabs.
The plugin has several options, which allow the features to be fully customised. Options include:
- Activate the slide out content using either “click” or “hover” events
- Set the exact location of the floating content using “location” and “alignment” along with offset in pixels from the edge of the browser window.
- Floating content set using a location at the bottom of the browser will slide upwards.
- Customise the animation for both the floating and the slide out action
- Option to keep the floating tab content open
- Multiple floating tabs per page
- Set the text for the floating tabs